I love seeing your smiling faces. Join me here at Weezer's Haven.

Where you're coming from.

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I recommend.........

Pancake/Waffle Batter in a can
I found this at Wal-mart and after looking it several times, I thought I'd give it a try.
How can you go wrong with something that comes in what looks like a whip cream can!
It's surprisingly good.  And you sure can't beat the clean-up.
They cooked up thinner than I would normally make my own batter, but Mr. Smith liked them like that.  The edges were crispy and they were very light.
I served them with omelets and they were a great substitute for the toast we normally would have had.

7 comments:

Karen Mortensen said...

Looks interesting. It probably makes pouring the batter easier.

Rose said...

strang. will have to check this out. have a good day.

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

Will try these, never saw them, but will look for it now
kim

Mama Kayla said...

I would LOVE to have that cool contraption. Seems like such a great idea!

I'm putting it on my grocery list....

Rose said...

so different. where is it located in wal mart?

Angelia (Texas) said...

I LOVE PANCAKES! I wondered how that stuff work. Maybe I can try it. Yum!!!

Mom said...

I've bought this a couple of times and still can't make up my mind about it. You are right - they are thin and we like them that way. I don't know if it is worth the price but I still may try them again.