I love seeing your smiling faces. Join me here at Weezer's Haven.

Where you're coming from.

Monday, June 28, 2010

Meet Me on Monday #1

This is my first Meet Me on Monday so it'll be a challenge to get all my connections done right.  Let's see how this goes.  Java posts 5 questions for a Monday post so that all of us can get to know each other through our answers.  Neat, No?  So here I go.  Just diving in here.




Questions:

1. Are you a collector of anything?
2. Do you have any tattoos or piercings?
3. What is your favorite salad dressing?
4. What was the last thing that you ate?
5. What was the last movie that you saw?

My answers:

1.  You betcha.  One thing I collect and I'm embarrassed to say that it's gotten a bit out of hand is my Smoky Mountain trolls.  It started back in about 1986 or so and each year when we go to the smokies I get another one.  But I'm not the only one.  There's actually a troll collector's club.
And anything with a dragonfly on it.  I love dragonflies.


2.  Tattoos and piercings:  Tattoo on my left ankle that is the chinese symbol of wife/mother.  I'd be willing to get another one but I don't know what I'd get or where.  I've got three piercings in each ear plus my cartilage in my right ear.  Then there's the bellybutton that I had pierced when I reached weight-loss goal a couple of years back.

3.  Favorite salad dressing:  I love avocado ranch and some asian dressings.  I can pretty much each anything as long as it's not fat-free.

4.  Last thing eaten:  Pimento cheese with Ritz crackers.  Love it.  With green olives.

5.  Last movie:  Last night we watched 'Lovely Bones' on DVD.  It was much better than the book.




10 comments:

Java said...

You did a fantastic job for your first Meet Me On Monday meme!!! It looks great and I loved all your answers! I would have never guessed you to have a tattoo and your belly button pierced!! You sexy momma you!!!

Thanks for participating!!

Audrey said...

LOVE the trolls! I'm not brave enough to get a tattoo though I would love something in memory of my grandparents, just don't know what to get.

Welcome to Meet Me Monday!!

Unknown said...

I so did not picture you as a tattoo bearing, body piercing type of gal! Wow! I have pierced ears and that is it! I'd be too scared to get anything else pierced!

April@The 21st Century Housewife said...

Hi there, I'm here from the blog hop. Nice to meet you!

Rose said...

meet me on monday blogger. i love the name of your blog. a tattoo, i want one on my ankle, a flower. saw The Lovely Bones. GREAT. have a good day.

cj Schlottman said...

Pimiento cheese and Ritz crackers. Ah, heaven! Please tell me the pimiento cheese was homemade!

Nice to meet you!

cj

Punken said...

I loved The Lovely Bones...I have yet to see the movie! Great to meet you:)

Coffee Slut said...

Hello from your newest follower! Loved reading your answers and hope you have a fabulous week!

Mary said...

Visiting from Java's!
Love your header on your blog!
I had no idea there was a Smoky Mtn. Troll Club! In fact, I've never heard of those trolls. Still learning!

Angelia (Texas) said...

I really loved the lovely bones movie too. It was so beautiful much more imaginative than what I pictured in the book. Cool blog hop!