I love seeing your smiling faces. Join me here at Weezer's Haven.

Where you're coming from.

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Something else great

Stereo Headphone Earmuffs
I have a terrible time with the cold in my ears when I'm out walking or just being out in the yard. I prefer to have my MP3 player going when I'm walking so having something over my years with the earplugs or headphones was a problem.   I found these in a catalog late last fall and ordered a set for myself and Mr. Smith.  They're amazing!!
They're fleece earmuffs with  built-in headphones that are compatible with MP3 players, iPods, cell phones.
They're adjustable and will extend out to 14-1/2 inches fully stretched.  (They even fit Mr. Smith's head.)
It has a 39" cord.
Folds up for storage.
I found them at Lakeside Collections and they're on sale now for $4.95.  ( I just ordered 2 more to have on hand in case we wear out the ones we're using now.)  If you get the catalog, they're on page 49 of their
Spring Delights catalog.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

When I first opened the page, I was like, "Um, Ma? Who's that guy?" =)

I like that you can't really tell that they're headphones - they're not the enormous earmuffs of old. =)

Mom said...

Hey, good idea! I just ordered some also. Maybe this will get me out and about - when I can! Thanks for the idea.