I love seeing your smiling faces. Join me here at Weezer's Haven.

Where you're coming from.

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Going Green with a Super Duster

When the Swiffer people came out with their duster thingeys, I jumped on the bandwagon and started using them.  I've found something I like even better.  It's a Micro Fiber duster that you can just throw in the washer when it's soiled.  I found it at the Dollar Tree (yep!  Just a dollar!) and I bought three of them.  No more buying the replacement duster thingeys for my Swiffer.
Sorry, Swiffer guys.  I like this better

4 comments:

Beccalynn said...

That's awesome! I used a flat cloth diaper the other day on my wet swiffer to clean my kitchen floor and I thought about using a microfiber towel on the swiffer for dusting, but if they sell them at the dollar store, that's even better!!! Way to be green! (besides, it saves you the money of buying them over and over)

Angelia said...

Isn't microfiber an interesting thing?
What a find you found.

Jessica said...

Which dollar store? I was thinking this morning that I need one of those.

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

Thanks for the great info. need that duster!
kim