I love seeing your smiling faces. Join me here at Weezer's Haven.

Where you're coming from.

Thursday, September 09, 2010

You Capture ~ Signs


This week's challenge: SIGNS

This is the sign at the Phinitzy Swamp in South Augusta. 
 It probably doesn't need much explaining why I love this.  Dragonfly!

The end of another wonderful day.
"Red sky at night,
Sailor's delight"

Hmmm.  You've got to wonder.

A sign to me that a very dear friend
died of a horrible accident a few years ago.

Riverwalk Augusta
Savannah River

6 comments:

☺lani☺ said...

Nice captured here, thanks for dropping by! Have a great day!

Rajlakshmi said...

beautiful captures...

Holly said...

There's you SIGN!! LOL!! Great job with the THEME!! ;D

Coffeypot said...

I do need to spend some time in Augusta. I keep hearing about he river walk, so I need to get there.

Erin Wallace said...

These are all beautiful. I love the dragonfly, and the cross left me verklempt.

xo Erin

Angelia Sims said...

Love the red sunset. Ours are purple and pink, I never see red. The cross is beautiful and sad. I'm sorry for your loss. I became a fan of dragonflies because of you. :-)