I love seeing your smiling faces. Join me here at Weezer's Haven.

Where you're coming from.

Sunday, September 12, 2010

National Grandparents' Day is tomorrow

National Grandparents Day is a secular holiday celebrated in the United States on the first Sunday after Labor Day. It is celebrated in the United Kingdom on the first Sunday in October.

I tell you about it today in case there are some grandparents you need to recognize and didn't know about this national holiday.



The official flower of National Grandparents Day is the Forget-me-not.






Information from Wikipedia.
Videos from YouTube.

2 comments:

Coffeypot said...

A classic video, Weezer. As funny now as it was the first time I saw it. Thanks and have a great grandparents day. I will be traveling so I won't hear from my kiddies.

Granny said...

Hmmmmm! Must have missed it some how!