I love seeing your smiling faces. Join me here at Weezer's Haven.

Where you're coming from.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

An award - You Make Me Smile

I've lost my rhythm this week.  I didn't get my Meet Me on Monday posted and I didn't get my Post-It Note Tuesday posted.  I figure I'll try to catch up tomorrow with some of my regular blog hops.  In the meantime, how about another award?
I have so many blog followers who put smiles on my face just by knowing that they've been there, reading my blog and commenting.  I'd like to present this award to all of my followers, but there are a few in particular that I'd like to point my finger at.

What do I want you to do?
How about this. 
1.
Pass it on. 
Surely you've got someone in your blogger friend list who never fails to brighten your day or find something encouraging to share with you.

2.
Tell me something in my comments that has made YOU smile today.
It takes so little time and energy to give someone else a reason to smile.

That's it.
Now, I'd like to give this award to:

Jessica at Punk Rock Momma
Kayla at A Baby Story


10 comments:

Coffeypot said...

Thankee, maam! Preciate it.

KyAnn (like Cayenne Pepper, only HOTTER) said...

Thanks thanks thanks thanks and again thanks!

KyAnn (like Cayenne Pepper, only HOTTER) said...

Thanks thanks thanks thanks and again thanks!

KyAnn (like Cayenne Pepper, only HOTTER) said...

Thanks!!!!!!!!

Ellen aka Ellie said...

I have missed you, I even clicked over here when you didn't show up in my google reader!

Welcome back!

(PS, if you've been out of commission reading blogs, you'll laugh at my Tuesday post!)

Jamie said...

Aww Weezer,
Thanks for the great award. A virtual hug from a virtual friend. :-)
Hope you are enjoying what's quickly becoming the dog days of summer...
Jamie

One Photo said...

Well my daughter makes me smile every day. Congratulations on your award.

the Chacogirl said...

Thanks for the award Weezer! What made me smile today was watching my kitten sleep on my porch today! Love that! I love hearing from you too! The award also gave me smile!

Java said...

If anyone makes me smile, Its YOU!!!

Thank you sooooooooooooo much!!

My head is getting bigger and bigger!

I sure wished we lived closer...we could go to lunch, shopping...anything!!

((hugs))
Java

Mama Kayla said...

Thank you so much!!! I am so happy to know you. You are one of the wisest and kindest people I have ever known! I am so lucky to have met you via blogger. <3