I love seeing your smiling faces. Join me here at Weezer's Haven.

Where you're coming from.

Monday, August 09, 2010

Renewal: Time Capsule


Back in November I found a box full of old Reader's Digests.  I mean OLD Reader's Digests.  I started using them to create posts that I called "Time Capsule".  For whatever reason, I got away from doing those posts and I'd like to renew that series since I've gotten so many new followers, many of them who will relate to what I post from those old magazines.

Please go back HERE and see what it was that I found.    I look forward to sharing them with you.

4 comments:

cfoxes33 said...

Sounds like fun!

Anonymous said...

oh what a lovely idea! I look forward to the picking up of this. Isn't it nice to have something all your own?! Love the idea my friend!

Charlotte/For Such A Time As This said...

I read your post explaining how you found the box of Readers Digests. What a find! I'm looking forward to what you will share from them:)

Thanks for visiting my blog on Spiritual Sunday. I'll be visiting here again in the near future.

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

You found some magazines, that I never heard of either....You do a great job here, with your blog!
kim