I love seeing your smiling faces. Join me here at Weezer's Haven.

Where you're coming from.

Saturday, July 24, 2010

A Weird Saturday

I decided to share with you some of the pictures I've collected over the last few months. Most of them have shown up in eMails with many, many forwards. I won't can't take credit for any of them. If you see something here that belongs to you, let me know and I'll be glad to give you the credit (or the blame). I just thought that eventually I'd find a use for them somehow in my blog.  So, rather than trying to create some sort of commentary to go with them, I'm laying them out there for you to either love or hate.  Either way, now I can clear them from my file cabinet folder of 'For My Blog'.




Now.  Having done that, I can go back and read some more of the Follow Friday posts.
I don't even try to explain some of them.
I think I like doing this once in a while.  It gives me a mental breakdown.
I've got bunches and bunches of Maxines stored away.  Have a great Saturday.

6 comments:

Coffeypot said...

I love my Maxine’s stuff. I didn't send you any of these but I have posed most of them. I had to laugh out loud with the trespassers one.

Rose said...

i love the pics involving food items just so cute. did the lady in the wheelchair ever catch the man??

Rose said...

up late saw your comment on my blog , yes the flowers were in our yard.

Mommy Emily said...

hi weezer! i'm so glad you found my blog... what a fascinating place you have here! i can't wait to explore it more. you bless me. e.

Angelia Sims said...

These are great!!! I love every one. What a great way to start my day off smiling. :-)

Java said...

haha those are awesome!! Thanks for the laughs!!