I love seeing your smiling faces. Join me here at Weezer's Haven.

Where you're coming from.

Monday, April 26, 2010

Monday Morsels #13


Okay.  So I've been sitting here just typing away on this very flat and unlikeable keyboard and WHAM!  I hit a key that I shouldn't hit and in less than a blink of an eye, all the post I'd been working on was gone.  All except for the letter 't'.  WHAT. THE. HECK!  So here I am, trying to reconstruct what I'd done.  That kind of thing isn't very good for keeping the writing juices flowing.

I want to go somewhere.  Anywhere.  I often look up and see a plane streaking across the sky, leaving its white vapor trail behind, and think, "I wish I was on that plane."  It doesn't matter where it's going.  I'm just wanting to go.

Mr. Smith is on Jury Duty this week.  I don't know if he's going to show up back here any minute or if he'll be gone all day...all week.  When he left this morning, he said, "Show me the guilty guy."  And being the forensics geek that I am, I told him to be sure to ask for the forensics evidence.  I hope he gets an interesting case if he's selected to sit a jury.

Grace doesn't seem to be out-growing her puppy stage very quickly.  It's like having another toddler in the house.  I don't want her to not be a puppy, I just want her to stop acting like one.  She'll be a year old this week so maybe some changes will be coming soon.  The other day we found out that she'd swallowed a sock.  A WHOLE SOCK!

Well, Mr. Smith just called and he wasn't selected for a jury and was excused for the rest of the week.  So there you have it.  Nothing exciting there.

Let's see.  I've got an orientation this afternoon to do some volunteer work with the food bank at the Master's Table.

Y'all have a good day.  It's good to be back.  I've missed you.

3 comments:

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

Yes a great post! glad to see you again. The puppy is so cute.
kim

Jessica said...

So, every time I come to your blog or see "Weezer's Haven" in my blog list, I think of one thing:

You without hair.

Why? Because my weird mind converts it into "Weezer Shaven."

Garsh I'm weird.

Angelia (Texas) said...

That happened to me many times. Jason told me sometimes Ctrl + Z will undo and put it all back. It worked for me a few times!

Hey, glad you are back. I am trying to get into the swing of blog things again too. :-)