I love seeing your smiling faces. Join me here at Weezer's Haven.

Where you're coming from.

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

When We Were Little


I have one sibling...a brother who is just 13 months younger than I am.  Growing up people thought we were twins.  Looking for photographs to trigger something I could use for my WWWL Wednesday post, I found these photographs.  They say so much.



Written on the back of each one are the words:
HOMEWORK POSE

Guess which one of us actually tried to make good grades in school and really wasn't very good at it.
Guess which one of us didn't really care about grades and somehow managed to eek through.
Guess which one of us claims to have read only one book in high school.....Old Yeller.
Guess which one of us had duplicate report cards so our folks wouldn't know the real grades.

I'm guessing this is one of the differences in boys and girls.  At least it was in the early 1960s.
I'm sure when my mother sees this that she'll have some added commentary.  Stay tuned.



0 comments: