I love seeing your smiling faces. Join me here at Weezer's Haven.

Where you're coming from.

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Found



I find that more and more in my life I'm moved by the lyrics in songs.  Jessica, Scott and Leah gave me a CD for Christmas of  Hill Song and this is one of the songs on there.  I was listening while working around the kitchen and when I heard the words "I Found Myself in You", I stopped what I was doing and just listened.  That's MY song, I said out loud to myself!! (Thanks, Jessica!)    So here it is.  The spiritual thing about this is that for the past couple of days I've been wanting to do a post telling everyone that I'M JUST SO HAPPY.  That's it.  I'M JUST HAPPY!
Have a good rest of the week.
Blessings to all of you.

2 comments:

Angelia said...

I LOVE Hillsong. One of my favorites by them is Mighty to Save.

Thanks for sharing this beautiful video and words.

Angelia (Texas) said...

Oops forgot to put it was the Angelia in Texas. :-)