I love seeing your smiling faces. Join me here at Weezer's Haven.

Where you're coming from.

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Dear Santa.....Cardboard will do



I spent some time with Leah this morning  while her Momma met with GrandDad for their annual Christmas Cinnabon meeting at the mall.  Poor Leah.  She had the hardest time finding something to play with.

First there was the old piece of cardboard she found in the bottom of my book bag.
 
While I was cleaning up from her breakfast I heard her searching for something else and she showed up with the empty cereal box. 
I asked her what she was doing with all of that 'stuff' and she told me that if she had some toys that she wouldn't need to go hunting for things to play with.  She said that she'd been looking and that that was the best she could come up with.

2 comments:

Angelia said...

All those toys there that Shelby plays with and cardboard was all she could come up with?

Unknown said...

Cute!