I love seeing your smiling faces. Join me here at Weezer's Haven.

Where you're coming from.

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Tuesdays with Leah (on Monday)


My Tuesdays with Leah may become 'Mondays with Leah'.  I'm flexible and ready to make the change if necessary.  So I drove out to Appling this evening to stay with Leah while Jessica and Scott went to check out a new bible study group that is starting after the first of the year.  They were having an organization meeting (I guess that's what you'd call it) but evidently it didn't look very promising.  We'll see.  But I did get my evening with Leah.
She's very much like her mother and aunts were when they were small.  She'll wear a hat and it doesn't matter what kind it is.......or even if it's really a hat.

She got scolded for trying to get into the TV cabinet and she looked over her shoulder at me as if she was seeing who I was talking to.  Then she sat and it looked like she was praying about it.  It was so cute.

The sleepies started creeping in and she loves her blankets.  By the time her Mommy and Daddy got home she had had a bath and was asleep.

Being a grandmother is everything you hear that it is.  And more!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

She's a cutie pie! Loving the "hat"

Angelia Sims said...

OMG! Soooo stinkin' cute!

Jessica said...

Aww.....that's my sweet girl. That one of her "praying" is too precious.