I love seeing your smiling faces. Join me here at Weezer's Haven.

Where you're coming from.

Monday, November 09, 2009

May I Share With You?


I've recently returned to my scrapbooking.  I love to do it and with three daughters and now three granddaughters, I don't know that I'll ever get caught up.  But anyway.  I found a stack  of things that I had printed out over the years, thinking that just possibly I'd be able to use them in my scrapbooks.  What I found was a poem that I had printed back in the fall of 2001.  Since I've had a pretty non-productive day, I'd like to make this my post.  It just seems appropriate, somehow.

Autumn Dreams
The autumn sky
and the rich gold and orange leaves
touch something deep inside my heart
and reminds me
of the wonders of life,
my many reasons to be thankful.
I've been blessed by friends who
 share their hopes and dreams with me.
I have a family who cares
about me.
I've spent many nights
snuggling the one I love,
and have known many passionate kisses
and heartfelt hugs.
I've been moved by the laughter of children,
and the warmth of a smile.
I've been inspired by music,
and have felt the comfort
that comes only from home.
I cherish all of these memories,
and if I could escape to my fondest dreams,
I'd live in a world where
the beauty of autumn never ends,
where nothing except
endless peace and happiness exists.
May autumn touch your heart
reminding you of your many
reasons to be thankful
and allowing you to escape
to a world of fond dreams.
~~Written by Bobette Bryan


1 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely. Thanks for sharing!