I love seeing your smiling faces. Join me here at Weezer's Haven.

Where you're coming from.

Monday, November 02, 2009

A lion and a monkey at our door and a witch far away




I think I've realized that whatever lack of enthusiasm I have developed over Halloween is liable to be overcome by the enthusiasm of my granddaughters.  Even though the two younger ones are less than a year old and the older one is close to 8 years old, their excitement can be pretty contagious.  Now I know that Ashley Marie and Leah don't have a clue why their Mommas dressed them up like they did, but they sure seemed to be having a good time.  I've gotten some pictures of Shelby's costume, too, and it's quite different from the pink and purple frilly princess stuff that she's worn in the past.  I guess this is a sign that she's growing up, too.

3 comments:

Beccalynn said...

With a lion and a witch maybe the third should have been a wardrobe! But admittedly, a monkey is MUCH cuter!

Work is going well. It's an adjustment to say the least but God's giving me the strength and the wisdom. Pray for Noelle, though. In the past few days she's developed a colic unlike any she's had before. She just screams every evening for 3-5 hours straight and there's not much that will assuage her. It's so frustrating for us.

said...

Great photos and costumes!

Stopping by from the SITS Halloween Parade :o)

Angelia Sims said...

The babies are just adorable!! The witch scared the wee out of me! HA. Very good scary witch. Awww, she is growing up already at eight? I guess mine did the same, zombies and dead prom queen. I think she was a dead nurse this year. LOL.
Thank you for stopping by.

SITSta comment love!

Really enjoyed the headline of your blog. :-)