I love seeing your smiling faces. Join me here at Weezer's Haven.

Where you're coming from.

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Some children shouldn't wear white

Ashley Marie never stops...anything...anytime...anywhere.  She goes and goes and goes.  We'd be perfectly within our rights to dress her up in a pink rabbit suit and just let her go...



Now don't get me wrong.  After years of working with children who, for one reason or another, weren't able to go and go like this, I admire the energy and the enthusiasm of a nearly-one-year-old.
But, my goodness.  I can't keep up.

3 comments:

Beccalynn said...

She's precious! I love those photos!

Mama Kayla said...

They are definitely a handful, I'm learning. Story is nearly 9 months old and into everything!

Ashley said...

Oh Ma, i'm going to have to get copies of those! Especially the one where she climbed up the footrest! Too Cute!