I love seeing your smiling faces. Join me here at Weezer's Haven.

Where you're coming from.

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Oh my

I had no idea that it has been so long since I've posted. For anyone who has been following my blog (all three of you), I'm sorry there hasn't been anything new for you. But I'm back.

Terry and I just got back from a few days down at Tybee Island. It's one of our favorite places and we had a great time. Jessica and Scott came down for a couple of days and then Ashley and Mark joined us for the weekend. We missed having Angelia, Larry, and Shelby Jo there. It would have been complete if they had been able to join us.
I had a chance to take some pictures of both the pregnant couples. With each of them, we went to the beach at sunset and got some great shots of both couples. (I have a new camera that I'm trying to get used to. So far, I'm loving it!) Here's a couple of pictures from our photo shoots.

Ashley and Mark - due in November

Jessica and Scott - due in January

1 comments:

Jessica said...

I wanna see the rest! Interesting that those were the pictures you chose for the "teaser" shots. I can't wait to see the whole thing.

It was really a wonderful trip. I'm so, so glad we were able to come down.