I love seeing your smiling faces. Join me here at Weezer's Haven.

Where you're coming from.

Friday, August 08, 2008

I just miss stuff




I'm loving listening to Jessica and Ashley compare notes about their pregnancy experiences. Everybody seems to be progressing as they should be. I'd love to bring both of them here and just keep them under my wing until the babies get here. I just like to experience things with them day to day. And I have a need to protect them.

And along those lines. I want Angelia, Larry, and Shelby back home. I miss them and the things we did together. Now that they're in Greenville and living their lives separate from all of us here, I'm very much like I am with my friends here that work shift work. I'll call.....but maybe they're busy. Maybe they're sleeping. Maybe they're not even home and off shopping where it would be inconvenient to talk. Shelby's getting ready to start first grade and I'd like to have some time with her to take her to lunch and maybe buy her some things she'd like for school. I miss seeing her grow and change. It seems like forever since I've seen her.

Oh, this sounds pitiful, doesn't it? I don't mean for it to be. I'm just missing some stuff.

0 comments: