I love seeing your smiling faces. Join me here at Weezer's Haven.

Where you're coming from.

Thursday, August 07, 2008

It was fine. I'm Okay.

It occurred to me that I didn't let folks know how things went with my meeting at the hospital on Wednesday. Everything was fine. I think, truth be told, that it was as sad/bad for my Nurse Manager as it was for me. I received a 'Notice of Discharge' letter. As Terry says, it was probably as nice a discharge letter as anyone could hope to get.

A paragraph from my letter:
"You have been a loyal employee since 1990 as you provided excellent nursing care to the children and families under your care. You are a well-respected, cheerful member of our team and all will miss you."

I'm fine with all this and I expected it. I haven't worked since April 4th and I knew time was running out. Kim mentioned several times that if/when I'm able to go back to nursing to be sure to let her know. I have no doubt that she will work with me if that time comes. She's been great through all of this.

0 comments: