I love seeing your smiling faces. Join me here at Weezer's Haven.

Where you're coming from.

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Ice Cream Personality Test




Your Ice Cream Personality:



You are an incredibly modest person. You don't feel comfortable bragging about yourself... or even receiving complements.



You are a pretty cautious person. You look before you leap, and you don't leap often. There's a bit of a wild child within you, but it doesn't get out often.



You are a somewhat open minded person, but deep down you're fairly conservative. You don't like trying new things very much. And if you do find something new you like, you stick with it.



You are a natural multitasker. You feel alive when you're doing more than one thing at a time.



You are fun loving and sweet. You tend to enjoy joking around and teasing people.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Mmmm.....ice cream..............

Jessica said...

Is this the template I sent you forever ago? I might not have actually sent it, but just thought about sending it.....but in any case, I know I've seen it before. You don't like it?