I love seeing your smiling faces. Join me here at Weezer's Haven.

Where you're coming from.

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

! ! ! ! !



You Are An Exclamation Point



You are a bundle of... well, something.

You're often a bundle of joy, passion, or drama.



You're loud, brash, and outgoing. If you think it, you say it.

Definitely not the quiet type, you really don't keep a lot to yourself.



You're lively and inspiring. People love to be around your energy.

(But they do secretly worry that you'll spill their secrets without even realizing it.)


2 comments:

Jessica said...

HA! I have to find this one. That's perfect.

Jessica said...

And by the way, you've posted more in the last week than I have.

This can't go on. I must hop to it.

Doesn't help, though, that the biggest thing on my mind is something I'm not at liberty to share yet................