I love seeing your smiling faces. Join me here at Weezer's Haven.

Where you're coming from.

Thursday, June 05, 2008

Training Almost Completed


Well, it's almost 5:30am and in little less than two hours we'll be heading to the hospital for my EEG. The first couple of hours after Sweetie Pie went to bed I had Granny on the computer, chatting with me on IM. I think she left me about 2:30am. So far I've done okay with this, spending time cleaning up the kitchen and washing some dishes. Then I must have spent a good hour working on paperwork that we need to drop off at Dr. Lee's office for my short-term disability. Then I got in the shower at 4:00am to make sure my hair was good and clean. I'm going to make it, I think. But the remainder of the night may be difficult. I have to admit that I'm looking forward to getting horizontal and being able to shut my eyes. Did you know that there's just nothing on television this time of morning.........unless you want to watch Paid Programming and Infomercials non-stop.

1 comments:

Jessica said...

I woke up at 1:30 and 3 something (surprise, surprise) and thought about you. Would have called, if I wasn't so anxious to get myself back to sleep. =/

I'm anxious to hear how things are going.....