I love seeing your smiling faces. Join me here at Weezer's Haven.

Where you're coming from.

Monday, January 03, 2011

Meet Me on Monday (Jan 3 11)

I'm back, Java. 


Questions:

1. Do you have any New Year's resolutions?



Someone else asked me this earlier and I told them that I had decided that I was happy with my life path from last year so I'm going to stay the course.  I'm working too hard to keep up with what few goals and plans I have already.  I don't want to set myself up to fail again.  But........we did join the YMCA and I've been going to work out more.  I guess that's a little something.

2. What food item are you craving right now?
I've been really, really wanting a hotdog.  I haven't had one since before Christmas but I've been so consumed with trying to get ham and the fixin's out of the refrigerator that I just can't feel good about cooking them yet.  Maybe in a day or two.






3. When is your birthday?

I'm glad you didn't ask what year!!




4. What were you doing an hour ago?





Watching the Seattle Seahawks play the St. Louis Rams on TV.  I'm a Seahawk fan but we don't get them televised on down here very often.  I guess I'll get to watch them get their butts beat next week.  They'll be playing New Orleans.


5. Last thing you cooked?


9 comments:

Empty Nester said...

At least your team is still in it. My Panthers sucked this year! So did the Cowboys (team number 2 that was number one until we got a 'home' team, the Panthers)...until they fired their coach.

Ellen aka Ellie said...

The YMCA is a very good thing!

jules said...

I watched football yesterday too. Our Packers won and are heading to the playoffs! That's a big deal here in Wisconsin.....

Laura J Harrison said...

Howdy
Meeting up on Monday.
I'm a follower.
Do drop by. Comments make me ☺
January is Pet Month on my blog. Big giveaway coming up for all pet products. I'm giving extra extries now!
Laurie from
http://grandma-sez-so.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Oy! I have ham and turkey coming out my...ears! Just finished the last so now I can go back to regular cooking routine! Yay! Lol! Happy New Year, my friend! Big hugs!

Jessica said...

I love the part about the leftovers. =) Made me laugh.

And only you, Mom, would say you're craving a hot dog.

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Another February baby :)
Have a great week!

Rebecca said...

Woo hoo, leftovers! :D

I'm your newest follower in Google Friends Connect. Perhaps you would consider following me? I would cherish the honor! :D :D

It's great getting to know you, Have a great week!

Breathing In Grace said...

I love your answers...especially that last one!! :)
If you get a chance...stop by Jeremiah 29:11 and join my linky...absolutely no strings attached!! :)