I love seeing your smiling faces. Join me here at Weezer's Haven.

Where you're coming from.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

I recommend......

When I was a kid I didn't like Cheerios.  They were just too healthy looking and who would want those unsweetened circle thingeys when Tony Tiger is available.
But now, as an older 'kid', I've found Cinnamon Burst Cheerios.  WOW!  I like them even better than the honey nut cheerios.  And these are great added to a cup of yogurt for breakfast or a snack.
Don't confuse these with the Apple Cinnamon Cheerios.  I think these are better!


And then for snacking, I found these new Special K
Cracker Chips.
They like a cross between a rice cake and a cracker.  Really crunchy and you feel like you've had something worth spending the eating time on.  I only saw the sour cream 'n' onion flavored but I understand they've got sea salt, too.


5 comments:

Ellen aka Ellie said...

I snack on Cheerios. I'll be on the look out for both these products!

HollyC said...

Yummy! Both of these sound great! I've got to try them both! I think my favorite will be the Cheerios!! Thanks for sharing.
~Holly

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

Yes I agree with you, my taste changes with age?
kim

Breathing In Grace said...

Yummy!! I especially like the sound of the Special K snacks!! I've never heard of those before! Thanks!

C'est la Vie said...

ok I have to ask this question are you like Weezer on Steel Magnolias. My favorite of all time characters!!