I love seeing your smiling faces. Join me here at Weezer's Haven.

Where you're coming from.

Friday, December 17, 2010

A friend's visit

I had a friend visit me this morning.  He arrived early, sat down with me, and chatted for a while about how things were currintly going for me in my life.  After very carefully and compassionately listening to all that I had to say, he stood up, walked over to me, leaned over and gently held me for a while.
After reassuring me not to worry, that everything would work out for me and be just fine, He asked me if Iknew of anyone else who could use a visit from Him.  I immediately thought of all of you, my friends.

I gave Him your names and He knew where you lived.  He gave me another reassuring hug, thanked me, and I walked with HIm to my front door.  He told me that He was on His way to your place.


I asked him to bless you and yours with peace, happiness and abundance.


Say a prayer and then pass Him on to bless others as I sent him on to bless you. Our assignment is to spread love, respect and kindness throughout the world.

Have a blessed day and touch somebody's life today as hopefully I have touched your life.
(from an e-mail.  Original author unknown)


0 comments: