I love seeing your smiling faces. Join me here at Weezer's Haven.

Where you're coming from.

Friday, December 31, 2010

The end of another year

Encouragement for 2011
God is for you.
God loves you.
God will guide you.
God will not fail you.
God will be with you.
God will provide for you.
God will bless you.
God will give you rest.
God will strengthen you.
God will answer you.
God will uphold you.
God will keep you.

Happy New Year to all of you.  My faithful and dear blogger friends.  How blessed I am to have all of you in my blogging life.


I don't make a habit of making resolutions for the new year but one thing I hope I will be able to commit to and hold to is that I will resume my faithfulness to my blog and to all of you.  You have been such a positive influence in who I am and how I think that I want to reacquaint myself with you.  So look for me to return in full force.  You know.  When you get away from this for a while, it's difficult to get your mind set to write and compose. So I'm already thinking and I'll be back.

It's supposed to be 68 degrees here in Augusta today.  The sun is shining and it's a beautiful day for the last of 2010.  I can't help but to think about all the people who are experiencing either the flooding or the snow in areas of our country.  My prayers are with those people who are experiencing such horrible conditions that they have no control over.  I can't even imagine what they're going through. 

Anybody doing anything exciting tonight?  We're not.  Probably just go out to dinner somewhere and maybe catch a movie.  All in all, Q U I E T is what we're hoping for.  We've invited the girls and their families to come and maybe watch the ball drop in Time Square on TV. That's enough.  I'm content to sit and watch all the football bowl games.  Alabama plays Michigan State tomorrow so that's a must for me and Mister.  Him being an alumni of Alabama, you know.

Well, the day carries on and so must I.  I hope all of you have a great day as we wind down one more year.  2011 will bring us things we can't imagine.  I'm sure of it.
Happy New Year to all of you. 
Be safe in whatever you do to celebrate.
See you next year.

Weezer


Thanks be unto God for his unspeakable gift: Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God is the object of our faith; the only faith that saves is faith in Him.

5 comments:

Ellen aka Ellie said...

Oh my goodness, for some reason the Hobby Lobby here had a ton of Alabama Xmas ornaments left when I was there yesterday. Why we had them here in Northern Illinois is a mystery!

Anyway, I'm part of this goofy, fun little club on facebook, and on of the assignments is to find an inspiration quote or verse to hang where it will be seen each day. I have just printed out the first part of your blog, and now I have to decide where to hang it!

Thank you, and Happy New Year. This year I did make resolutions, and I'm posting them tomorrow.

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

I Love your poem, so True!
kim

Angelia Sims said...

Happy Happy New Year! I look forward to another year of blogging with you. Enjoy the quiet (we will have the little girls) and relish the new beginning of a new year full of promise, hope, and God's love. I can't wait!

Breathing In Grace said...

Happy New Year to you, Weezer!! HOPE 2011 is full of lots of happy blessings for you and your family!!!

Coffeypot said...

Nothing special here. Just geezering it at home with the grandkids.

I hope next year will be your best one yet. Safe, healthy and prosperous.