I love seeing your smiling faces. Join me here at Weezer's Haven.

Where you're coming from.

Monday, September 06, 2010

Monday Morsels 090610



It's been 10 months since I quit.


Fly Your Flag Today

A truly great series of commercials about Fatherhood Involvement.
This is my favorite. (from YouTube)

A child's greatest period of growth is the month after you've purchased new school clothes. 
(from the Augusta newspaper)

How 'bout just a little kiss.
(clipart  from bing.com)



The Braves are digging themselves a hole they're not gonna be able to climb out of.  But I still keep wearing my shirt and watching them.

4 comments:

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

Love these Morsels, nice Labor day
kim

Eat To Live said...

Isn't that the truth... " A child's greatest period of growth is the month after you've purchased new school clothes. "

I remember those days when my Daughter was younger.

Hope you are having a GREAT Labor Day. Terry

Coffeypot said...

Way to go on the smoking thing. It is the hardest thing to do and the thing I am most proud of out of all my accomplishments (18 years now.)
I like the one where the gangster type dude is getting his toenails and fingernails polished with his daughter.
I wear pierced ear rings because of a lost bet with my granddaughter. Don't regret it either when I see the sleigh smile on her face when I tell someone she won the bet.

Breathing In Grace said...

Love them all...especially your 10 month anniversary of quitting smoking...that's a HUGE accomplishment!!!