I love seeing your smiling faces. Join me here at Weezer's Haven.

Where you're coming from.

Saturday, August 07, 2010

Pet Blogger Hop



This is new for us but I'm getting Grace involved with blogging. We'll see how she does.   She is a 15-month old Boykin Spaniel named Grace Coco.  When she was given to me by my husband for my birthday, she came with the name Coco Chanel.  But in a dream the night I got her, I was given the name GRACE for her.  She truly is my Saving Grace.
"My mommy thinks I'm special."
"I am not an outdoor dog. 
 I do not like the hot weather."
"I think my daddy's special.  We watch baseball games on TV together."

6 comments:

pibble said...

Grace is adorable! And I'm assuming she's Princess Grace, hence the tiara? :)

Marianne Pysh said...

Hi Grace!

Welcome to the world of Doggy's that blog! My hooman does most of the blogging, but every once and a while, I gets a chance to say my piece and look out when I do! Keep up the goods work!
Lucy's Human
http://lucyshuman.blogspot.com

Moxie Paws said...

Hop, hop, hop...I think you're special and mighty cute too Grace! I'm a Red Sox fan by the way...

Coffeypot said...

I have two dogs, one chocolate lab (who is so old she now has a white beard like me) and a white Great Pyrenees. Gabby, the lab weighs in at around 80 lbs and Bree, the GP come in at 100. Both are the gentlest and sweetest dogs I have ever owned. Gotta have a dog in my life (except for my ex that is).

Rose said...

she looks so sweet.love the crown this may go to her head. Rose

Angelia Sims said...

That is the cutest little blog hop ever! Awh! She looks so comfy in his arms.