I love seeing your smiling faces. Join me here at Weezer's Haven.

Where you're coming from.

Monday, August 02, 2010

Meet Me on Monday (Aug 2 10)

I've left a little surprise for 15 of you in the post beneath this one. 
 Don't get so excited about blog-hopping that you don't notice.
Monday and time for Java's (from Never Growing Old)  Meet Me blog hop.  Just kinda hop around the blog-o-sphere and make some new acquaintances.  Leave comments (with your address) so they'll know you've been there.  Have fun!
Questions:


1
What is your favorite holiday? 
It's funny how your perception of holidays change as you get older.  Once upon a time I would have said Thanksgiving because when we were little we'd go to south Georgia to my aunt and uncles place.  Then I would have said Christmas, and I still would except things have gotten so mis-directed that the real Reason for Christmas has gotten lost.  It's still a wonderful thing for my family and me, but hey!!!  This is about me, right?  I love Valentine's Day.  Love.  Flowers. 
2
 What color clothing do you wear the most?
Hmm.  I'm a redhead so I have to be careful about colors.  I wear a lot of corals, pale yellows, and pinks.  Some pale greens

3
 What is your heritage?
German, Welsh, Cherokee Indian


4
 What is your middle name?
JO.  I have an aunt who is Margie Jo, a daughter Angelia Jo, and a granddaughter Shelby Jo.

5
 What is your favorite cookie?
Rice Krispy treats

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stopping by to say Hi!.

I'm your newest follower.

Thank you for share nice blog I like your post :-),

I just post Follow Me Monday, hope you go to check and join us.

http://beonefineday.blogspot.com/2010/08/monday-blog-hop.html.

my community is http://theblogfrog.com/1233755

Have a nice day.

Nan
PS. From; Follow Me Monday and Meet Me on Monday.

the Chacogirl said...

Dropping in from Java's. I wish I didn't have to do the laundry and dishes on Monday, then I could hop to all Meet me on Monday posts!I started to comment on all of them, but I really need to get something done around here today. Thank you for your comments on my blog. I'm looking forward to getting to know you better.:)
I hope it isn't my comment that turns into dots and squares:)

Annette said...

I love that "JO" is passed along! It keeps everyone connected. Have a great Monday!!

Stacy said...

This is my first Meet Me on Monday and it's nice getting around to see everyone. I love your blog header, it's very pretty.

Have a great week!

Coffeypot said...

My favorite holiday is National Procrastination Day. I’m not sure when it is, but I will look it up and let you know. Soon! I promise.

Anonymous said...

Rice krispy treats are yummy! Have a fantastic week and thanks for stopping by!