I love seeing your smiling faces. Join me here at Weezer's Haven.

Where you're coming from.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

A little help here, please

Y'all.  I need some help.  No, really.  See my right sidebar?  Down at the bottom.  All those are the addresses/links to all of y'all's blogs.  I love having them there, in that style, 'cause I can look at them and see when you posted last.  Oh, I know I can use my Dashboard  to know when you post something new, but it doesn't tell me how long it's been since you posted last.  And if you don't post for a while, I like to know and check on you when I can.
     My daughter showed me something recently about how I could manage my sites and at the time it seemed like a marvelous idea.  Then POOFf!  What she told me was long gone forgotten.
     So.  How do you manage your followers without having that long list there?  I love seeing them there but I keep thinking that I can do something else with that space.  What do you think?

6 comments:

Coffeypot said...

All I know is that you can set it up to only show the last 25 post and show them in the order they posted. I have two addresses sites. One for the last post and one in alphabetical order of all the peeps I follow.

Ellen aka Ellie said...

Google Reader.

cfoxes33 said...

If you get it figured out, let me know too. Thanks for stopping by today!

Sassy said...

I have asked the same... so when you find out, please share. Some have them scroll... and I like that... but haven't found out yet how to make it happen.

Alicia The Snowflake said...

I love Google Reader. That's how I keep up with all the blogs I follow. If you need help figuring it out, let me know. I'd be more than happy to help.

Jessica said...

Silly. I'll help you do it sometime.