I love seeing your smiling faces. Join me here at Weezer's Haven.

Where you're coming from.

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Happy Birthday, Jessica


Today is our middle daughter's birthday.  Just last night Mister and I were sitting and remembering where we were 29 years ago.  It's still pretty vivid in my memories.
May I encourage you to visit Jessica's website and read her account of living to be 29 years old.  She has a wonderful way with words that she didn't get from me.  And if you don't want to read it, at least go and see what dear ol' Weezer looked like 29 years ago.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's a beautiful spirit! Thanks for sharing her blog. I really enjoyes it!

Congrats to you as well, for 29 years of joy and bliss.

Purple Cow said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HER! She does indeed have a wonderful way with words...I'm sure she got more from you than you can imagine!

Congratulations!

Coffeypot said...

As pretty now as you were then.

Breathing In Grace said...

We have only one daughter...and her name is Jessica...see, yet another thing in common!!!

Angelia Sims said...

What a beautiful family picture. Loved all the smiles. So precious.