I love seeing your smiling faces. Join me here at Weezer's Haven.

Where you're coming from.

Saturday, August 28, 2010

A Drum Roll Please- 100 followers

A very big
to each and every one of you for making me feel like my blog is something that matters.

It was just about six months ago that I would want so badly to put something on my blog but I didn't feel that it was anything that mattered.  It wasn't even important to me so I would just scout around and see what others had to say.
Before very long, I met Polly and Michelle and Kim,
and of course, Angelia (who I found because her name is spelled the same as my daughter's),
and then Java.

Through Java I found that there was a group of bloggers that were involved in something I hadn't heard of:  Blog hops
I thought, "What the heck" and got involved.  Through hopping from one blog to another, I found most of you.  You have given me a reason to speak my mind, a reason to think. 
And most of all, a reason to feel like someone really cares.

For all of you.  And I do mean ALL OF YOU.
I have created this special blog award.
It's through your willingness to reach out, to MEET AND GREET,
that I have a new set of friends.
And because of YOU, I have reached 100 followers.
Never in a hundred years would I have guessed that a
Purple Cow
would be my 100th.
Please accept this and pass it on to those who follow your blog, giving you a reason to post.
Those who make it all worthwhile.

With gratitude that can't be measured,
Thank You.

8 comments:

Purple Cow said...

Hahaha glad to oblige ;-)
Thanks for the mention! You made turn a scarlet shade of purple red.

Have a nice weekend!

Purple Cow said...

testing did you get my earlier comment?

Anonymous said...

Congratulation on your 100 followers! I made 101..

Ellen aka Ellie said...

You're so cute!

And now I see you have 101! What does it feel like to be popular?

Patrice said...

Happy 100th, Weezer!
Blessings!

Java said...

Awwww congrats girl!! And thanks so much for mentioning me!! Woohoo! Do I feel special! I feel special because of friends like YOU that have really enriched my life! I'm so glad that we found each other and I'm so happy that you blog and that we all get to share in the wonderful world of Weezer!! It wouldn't be the same without you!

THANK YOU!!
((hugs))
Java

ShirleyC said...

Congrats on reaching 100. I thought I would never get to 25, and then all of a sudden I have 56.

One Photo said...

Congratulations on getting to 100 followers, that is a big step. Once you get there somehow it keeps rolling, I see you are already at 102. How wonderful to have a Purple Cow as your 100th too :-)