I love seeing your smiling faces. Join me here at Weezer's Haven.

Where you're coming from.

Friday, August 27, 2010

Boost My Blog Friday

BoostMyBlogFriday
I was just checking in with my dear friend at Design It Chic and saw that she's got a Blog Booster.
She has given me some wonderful idea on inproving the look of my blog.

I just thought I'd give it a go.  I'm so so so
addicted to this blogging thing.
Jessica told me it would happen.  I hate to tell my daughters that they're right.
But........
So here I am.  Gonna make some connections with some new folks.
OH, I still love all the old folks.  Oh, so much. 
But there's still plenty of room in my Google Reader for more addresses and connections.


4 comments:

Coffeypot said...

Happy blogger hunting and enjoy working on your new look.

ShirleyC said...

Thanks for following me. I love blogging too, and I love reading them more.

Anonymous said...

Oh that sounds like so much fun!!! Enjoy!

Jamie Creason said...

Hi there! I spotted your blog on Boost my Blog Friday and I am now a new follower! Look forward to reading your posts!

Stop by and say hello~
Jamie
http://wwwbungelowjame.blogspot.com