I love seeing your smiling faces. Join me here at Weezer's Haven.

Where you're coming from.

Monday, July 05, 2010

Monday Morsels #18 and the 4th GrandDaughter

Oooh. Oooh. Guess what!! I've got a new library card. I haven't had one since the girls were little. And I checked a book out with it....all by myself. A Mary Higgins Clark mystery.

And guess what else!! I have a new garden hose. 100 feet long. Gray with yellow stripes. Non-kinking!!

Can you tell that the news around here is pretty slim?

I found an e-mail in my spam folder that I didn't even bother to open.  I figured my imagination would be much better than the reality of the message.  Subject?  The stiff thingey in jeans.  I know stiff zippers sometimes make it difficult to get everything tucked in. 

And now the highlight of the weekend........No, she's not here yet.  But We've all been marching around (yeah, Cadence) and staying near the phone for about 48 hours or so in anticipation.  Ashley has been in the hospital since 9:30 Sunday night after we've counted numerous contractions and walked and walked and walked.  So it looks like little Cadence Rose Woodard is going to arrive sometime today, Monday, July 5, 2010.  GrandDad and I came home for a quick nap, a change of clothes, and will head back to the hospital in a couple hours.  The next time I check in with you, I'll have news.  And pictures.
Stay tuned.

5 comments:

Coffee Slut said...

Mary Higgins Clark is one of my favorite authors!
Looking forward to details on the little ones arrival!

Angelia (Texas) said...

Oh Cadence! Going to be stubborn are we? LOL!

Happy Birthday to her! How very, very exciting! Can't wait to hear all about it.

:-)

Karen Mortensen said...

Good luck. Can't wait to see the new baby.

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

Oh the news around here, is nothing, but great for the arrival of Cadence? not sure how to spell it.
kim

Rose said...

it's nerve racking waiting. have a good day