I love seeing your smiling faces. Join me here at Weezer's Haven.

Where you're coming from.

Monday, July 05, 2010

"Meet Me on Monday"


Welcome to the 4th edition (my 2d) of "Meet Me On Monday!" from Java's site at Never Growing Old.  My commentary will be brief.  I'm a bit distracted and the reasons will be announced in my next post.  Without much explanation, go visit Java's site for any explanation you might need.

Questions:
1. What is your favorite Fast Food Restaurant?  Well, it used to be Burger King before they changed their fries.  I love McDonald fries but Burger King's sandwiches.  So, I usually choose to go to Waffle House and get a bacon cheeseburger with hash browns.  I know, I know.  Not the healthiest choice out there but I don't do fast food that much and I make allowances.



2. If given a complete freedom to start afresh, what profession would you choose and why?  Meteorology or Forensics.   They weren't choices for women back in the late 60s.  I'm a real Weather Channel and Investigative/TruTV channel addict.  Way back in the olden days the choices were limited ~ secretary, airline stewardess, nurse, teacher.  We've come a long way, baby.


3. Do you prefer your toilet paper to come over the roll or under the roll?  Oh, no question.  Over.  And I, too, will change the roll when I'm out somewhere.  And yes, even if it's someone elses home.

4. What was your favorite tv show as a child?  Hold on.  You've got to remember that I'm way over the 40-year range here.  It was Ben Casey (played by Vince Edwards; ABC 1961-966)  Never missed it. When I was in the 5th grade I even had a Ben Casey shirt (like a scrub top) that I wore to school.

(photo from Wikipedia)

5. What is your favorite Summer drink?  I love anything that's frozen.  But I love Mojito's and Long-Island Iced Tea.  How can you go wrong with anything called 'iced tea'?



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Popping by from the blog hop at Java's site! Happy Monday! I remember Ben Casey - I used to watch that and Perry Mason with my grandmother all the time!

Coffee Slut said...

I think BK has awesome breakfasts!

Toliet paper is SUPPOSED to hang OVER!

Have a wonderful Monday!

Angelia (Texas) said...

Would you believe I had Waffle House for the first time yesterday morning? It was surprisingly good! I am a fan.

Love true crime stuff.

Java said...

We have a Waffle House and I've only ever eaten there once! It had just opened! I think I might have to go back to get a bacon cheeseburger and hash browns! Yum!

I like your career choices! That tell alot about you! You have a very creative mind!

Glad I'm not the only one that changes the toilet paper at someone else's house! ha!

I never heard of that tv show...I wonder why!

Excellent drink choices!