I love seeing your smiling faces. Join me here at Weezer's Haven.

Where you're coming from.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

What?

I don't know that this needs much in the way of commentary.
This is just wrong!  Plain wrong!
For fear of sounding like the last generation, do you know how many hungry children could be fed with this amount of money?  Really?  $37,800 for 'a little more than a month of care' for three dogs.
I love my dog probably more than she does hers.  The difference is that I actually take care of mine myself.  And it doesn't cost me thousands of dollars a month.
I think this could be the answer to the national debt!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Misplaced priorities. I feel the same way about Build a Bear and American Girl. I would much rather spend my money on actual clothing for real children than for dressing up stuffed animals and dolls. I'm a curmudgeon that way.