I love seeing your smiling faces. Join me here at Weezer's Haven.

Where you're coming from.

Monday, June 21, 2010

Monday Morsels #16




To my neighbor behind me:
If you're going to wear headphones while you're cutting your grass, please don't sing.
You sound like you're trying to imitate the sounds coming from the lawn mower.
And scaring my dog!

Yep.  The heat is on. After a week of high 90 temperatures with heat indexes >100,
this week is going to bring even higher temperatures.  Thursday's prediction is 101 and 103 on Friday.
What's August and September going to bring?

If you're going to be out in the heat, don't forget to stay hydrated.  If you sweat (I don't perspire) like I do, you need to keep a bottle of water in your hands the whole time you're out.
To our neighbors
(if you're really new neighbors.....how long will the sale be pending?)
There are old people living around you.  A pool party that goes beyond 3:00am stops being entertaining to your neighbors when they're awakened from sleep by the bass on your radio.
And you're scaring my dog!

It's so good to be back to my blog.
I've missed all of you.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Boo on the yucky neighbors...

Boo on this blasted heat...

Boo on your scared dog...

Yea for being back to blogging!

Anonymous said...

It's hot here, too! Honestly, though, with as long and cold as winter was, I'm finding it hard to complain!

Glad to see you around!

Angelia Sims said...

Glad to see you back. Missed you bunches and bunches!

Mom said...

DIET WATER? Haven't seen it here in Columbus.