I love seeing your smiling faces. Join me here at Weezer's Haven.

Where you're coming from.

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day 2010

My Diddy.
A man who has more facets than a polished stone.
A devoted military man, every faithful to his country and the rights it presents to its citizens.
A man of strong opinions and beliefs.

A man so gentle and loving, respectful of living life.
A man compassionate and giving to anyone, anyone, in need.
A man not spoiled by disappointment of others but willing to forgive and forget.

 
A man faithful to his family and his God.
A man so full of knowledge that it cannot be measured.

 
A man full of spirit.
A man who loves to laugh and cherishes a good joke.

My Diddy.
A blessing to me.
I cherish each and every moment I spend with him.
I am so thankful that he is still a part of my life.
I do not worry about him.
I cherish him.
I love him dearly.


2 comments:

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

Such a great post about your Diddy! He is a wonderful man, easy to see
kim

Angelia Sims said...

I just adore the laughing picture. You are blessed - completely.