I love seeing your smiling faces. Join me here at Weezer's Haven.

Where you're coming from.

Monday, May 03, 2010

Monday Morsels #14


Thank you, Angelia (from Texas), for telling me about the Ctrl+Z thingey to restore my typing when I somehow erase it after minutes and minutes.  It works.

Prayers, please, for my Mom.  Nothing serious, but she's going in on May 11 to have a total shoulder replacement.  She's a bit anxious about having this done.  Any improvement  and/or relief from pain from her present condition will be wonderful.  I'll be leaving here on the 10th to be there for the surgery.

BELIEVE.....BELIZE.  I've committed to being part of a missions trip to Belize in November.  This will take me out of my comfort zone but I'm excited about the prospects of being a part of the medical team on this trip.  I'm fervently praying that I'll be able to come up with the money for the trip.  God's will.

Summer has come to Georgia.  I know.  The calendar says it's still spring but yesterday and today it has been in the 90s already.  I'm loving it.  So is my yard.


Well, I'm joining the 'gotta get some of this weight off' gang.  Terry and I have been out walking and I'm watching our portions when I cook our meals.  I'm feeling pretty good about it but the scale says that I'm not showing much success so far.  So be it.  I'll just keep my focus and see what happens.




0 comments: