I love seeing your smiling faces. Join me here at Weezer's Haven.

Where you're coming from.

Monday, March 15, 2010

Monday's Morsels #10

I don't know what this is a photograph of.  I'm composing on my mother's computer and found it in one of her photo files.  I was telling my dad today that one of the most fascinating things to me when Mr. Smith and I travel is the architecture.  I love the ornate structures and the majestically tall buildings.  Something tells me that this just might be somewhere in New York, though I've never been there.  Hmm.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
When I say good morning I mean to say:
G-od
O-ffers us His
O-utstanding
D-evotion to
M-ake us
O-bedient and
R-eady for a
N-ew day with Him.
I-nspire others please, and
N-ever forget
G-od loves you!

-- Author Unknown

4 comments:

iamNoOne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
iamNoOne said...

Hello weezer, good morning :)

It's technically morning here but I don't think it is on your part of the world. But still good morning :)

Jessica said...

I can't wait until your hand is better and you can type. I'm missing your more frequent posts. =)

Lita C. Malicdem said...

Good Morning! Wonderful acronym and it's God-centered. Great way to greet my morning with you.