I love seeing your smiling faces. Join me here at Weezer's Haven.

Where you're coming from.

Monday, March 29, 2010

Monday Morsels #11



April 15th will be here before you know it.  Don't let it sneak up on you.  March is almost over and done with.



Somebody needs to write this down:  I spent half a day with one granddaughter and several hours with another one......and didn't take a single photograph of either of them.  Believe me.  This does NOT happen often.
If coming in contact with bad attitudes was bad for my health, I'd be terminally ill.
I was out shopping today (Thursday) after my doctor's appointment and I have never seen such bad temperment and attitudes. (Fred's, Kroger, a market deli, the coffee shop next to the hospital, and Walmart.)  The only pleasant person I came in contact with was at the clinic and at the Hallmark store.  You'd think with the beautiful spring-like weather blanketing the area that people would be in a better mood.  Maybe they're not wanting to be at work and would rather be out somewhere rather than dealing with me as a customer.  I just don't get it.
I pity those people.  Their lives must be so miserable.
Pray for them.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good morning my dear friend Weezer!

Oh I hear you about bad attitudes! I work especially hard at keeping mine in check. My patients deserve the best!

I am loving the prohibition photo! I can just hear the fellows say: "Yeah, I wouldn't even want to get close to those lips!" LOL!

God love you!

Angelia Sims (Texas) said...

I still haven't filed mine!

Thanks for the blessing. That is so cute!