I love seeing your smiling faces. Join me here at Weezer's Haven.

Where you're coming from.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Day 6 - Gatlinburg absence

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO US. 
31 years ago we were married in Columbus, Georgia.
Goodness.  31 years sounds like a long time, even to me.

Last year we celebrated our 30th year together, with our anniversary in the Smokies.  I don't know how I managed to get him to do it, but we finally had one of the old-tyme pictures taken.  It just seemed appropriate, somehow.






Great Smokies soar high,
Majestic with God's glory.
Not smoke but God's breath.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

you two are made for eachother!!! Happy anniversary and a great haiku too!

Angelia Sims (Texas) said...

The old tyme pic is soooo cute! Happy (belated) anniversary! Congratulations!

iamNoOne said...

You look so gorgeous in that wedding pic!