I love seeing your smiling faces. Join me here at Weezer's Haven.

Where you're coming from.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Time with the babies

Even with the babies (I guess they'll always be 'the babies' to me) living near by, it's not often that I get the chance to have the two of them here together.  Today was an exception. 
The rain from earlier in the day had passed and it was nice enough for them to be out in the yard.  They both love being outside and my yard is a new world full of things to explore.
Leah May

Then there's Ashley Marie

And the two of them together

3 comments:

Angelia (Texas) said...

They are so so so cute! I love that they are close in age and nearby. What a blessing!

The pictures are great. I agree with your comment on my blog. Capturing EXACTLY what you want through the lens - incredibly wonderful!

Jessica said...

Aren't they funny? Silly girls.

Beccalynn said...

That last picture is my favorite!