I love seeing your smiling faces. Join me here at Weezer's Haven.

Where you're coming from.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Father Skip Shares the Love


This happy fellow, known to us as Skipper, went to college with Mr. Smith.  He was in our wedding party many years ago.    He's now Father Skip to those in Montgomery, Alabama.  As he said in his e-mail to Mr. Smith, this is his response to the sun coming out.
I thought we could all use this today.  It's been miserably cold here in Augusta. The wind chill yesterday got down to 17 degrees.  This is GEORGIA for heaven sake!!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I confess that I had that in my inbox forever and never did watch it, but now I'm so sorry I neglected it! THAT IS AWESOME! He really is a happy little fellow, isn't he? Wouldn't he be a fun pastor?

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

Love the very happy pastor, great to see such a good video!
kim