1. This week instead of making loaves of bread from my sour dough, I decided to try to make rolls. They came out pretty good. Who knew that the same kind of dough could taste so different just because you changed the shape!
2. My heart has been leaping with excitement: we've actually had a couple of days with temperatures up in the high 50s and Friday it got to 63. Today is supposed to be just as warm!! Yippee!
3. A doctor's appointment this week with Dr If You Don't Mind. Wonder who he'll send me to after this visit. He refers me one doctor, then another, then another. He's a Family Practice guy and he tries to stay on the know-all about every aspect of my health picture. I guess it's a good thing. One time he referred me back to my dermatologist and when I got there I had to tell her that I had no idea why I was there.
4. I've been over in Columbus visiting with my folks for my Mother's 80th birthday. You'd never know my mother has reached the age she has. Two of my daughters and their families were able to go. I think it was a good visit with them. The folks seem to be doing well.
5. I'm trying to figure out why there are 45,000 American citizens living in Haiti. 45,000? Do you know?
6. "You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
Christopher Robin to Pooh
7. Based on a poll at Beliefnet.com, I have a CAT PERSONALITY.
Cats defy tradition and have a well-earned reputation for being independent. They are quiet and wise. They reserve their affection for humans and other animals they believe to be deserving. Just like a cat, you are a self-sufficient person who enjoys solitude and may have some secrets you don't care to share. If you're looking for a pet, a cat could be just the silent listener you need.