I love seeing your smiling faces. Join me here at Weezer's Haven.

Where you're coming from.

Tuesday, January 05, 2010

A Celebration is in order


Send up a flare.
Toot a horn.
Bang a drum.
Shake someone's hand.
Hug your neighbor.
Shine a light.
Dance a jig.
Patty a cake.
Kick up your heels.
Raise your voice.
Sing a song.

It's been two months!
Count 'em.
November 5 to December 5
December 5 to January 5
Now don't get me wrong.  Everyday is still a battle.  But, my goodness, I've never gone this long before!



5 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! What an amazing feat and what a sense of accomplishment! I've been there so I know of what I speak.

Angelia said...

Congratulations! Believe me you will ever stop celebrating! Jan. 1, 2010 marked 4 years smoke free for me. :-D

Angelia said...

I know I said it when I was home, but it'as worth saying again.I'm proud of you!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Linda. We all are so proud that you've been smoke-free for two months now. You've got it beat!

Beccalynn said...

YAY!!!!!