I love seeing your smiling faces. Join me here at Weezer's Haven.

Where you're coming from.

Tuesday, December 01, 2009

What are your thoughts on horoscopes?

I get horoscopes on my eMail, though I don't know why. I usually prefer to read them after the fact to make sure they don't psychologically alter my day.  I don't even read them most days. But I opened this one up and I like it.  I think I'll keep it for everyday.  Actually, I think it's a good one for my 28th day of NON-SMOKING!


AQUARIUS (Jan. 20-Feb. 18): This is a good day for reflecting on your objectives, imagining possibilities, refining your choices in clear terms. Once that has been done, you will feel more confident, less anxious.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I don't think about horoscopes at all. Like you said, I think they have a way of altering how we look at our day.....but aren't so much accurate on "predicting" how our day will be.

That's just me, though. =)

Unknown said...

I grew up surrounded by the occult. Now that I'm older and on my particular faith journey I refuse to allow anything into my home that reminds me of my past.

With that said, yes. These were very nice words commemorating your 1st month being smoke free. You're a rock star!