I love seeing your smiling faces. Join me here at Weezer's Haven.

Where you're coming from.

Tuesday, December 01, 2009

No Smoking...........STILL

Because you asked............

At the end of Tuesday, December 1, 2009
I will have completed FOUR WEEKS.......
that's TWENTY EIGHT DAYS
without a cigarette.

Hard?   Yes!!!
Still think about it?     Yes!!
Still want one?       Yes!!
Gained weight?   Yep.  Sure have.

But dog-gone it.  I've come further than I've ever come before when I've tried this.
I don't know if it's the program that I've used or if it's because I was really, really ready to quit. 
Probably both.

And thanks for asking.....and praying....and being supportive......and holding me accountable.

Heavy sigh.
Deep breath.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't worry about the weight...it will come off. Just think about how much better you feel. You can actually take a deep breath now, not get winded going up a flight of stairs and you no longer smell like an ashtray! I am so proud of you!

Angelia (Texas) said...

Your lungs are regenerating new, clean tissue. This is amazing! You are doing it.

Jessica said...

HURRAY! I'm so proud of you, Ma! One day at a time, and each day adds to every other day to form weeks and months and, eventually, YEARS! You can do this. I know you can.

Angelia said...

Good job. I've stayed silent with my support b/c I didn't want you to feel pushed. WTG!