I love seeing your smiling faces. Join me here at Weezer's Haven.

Where you're coming from.

Friday, November 27, 2009

A Thank You


I've been wanting to thank some of the bloggers that continually leave comments on my blog.  As fellow bloggers, I know you know what it means to open up your blog and see that someone has visited and left a comment responding to the writings that have been posted.
In my searching for a clip art graphic that I could use, I found this one at The Graphics Fairy and just love it.  So, girls, this is for you.  Thank you for your time. 
Polly
Jessica
Kayla
Angelia in Texas
Deidra
Becca

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome! I like it! And thank you so very much!

Angelia (Texas) said...

Awh! I'm honored that you'd think of me. A graphics fairy! I love fairies. I want to do a fairy garden this spring.

:-) Thank you dear, kind, sweet Weezer! I really appreciate your thoughtfulness.

Jessica said...

Aw....shucks. =) You're welcome, Mom....er, I mean WEEZER. =)

Beccalynn said...

Ha ha!! That is the best icon!!! I love it! And thanks so much!